our practices are a place for continuous, comprehensive & integrated care.
• Convenient appointment options including same-day and next-day appointments, extended hours, after-hours phone and online access.
• More one-on-one time with your child’s team.
• Timely communication for test results and follow-up care.
• Care from professionals using the latest technology and newest medicines to help you get and stay well.
• Treatment for short-term illnesses, chronic diseases, well-care including vaccinations, preventative screenings, and healthy lifestyle support.
• ADD/ADHD evaluations.
• After-hours advice.
At Frankford Holland Pediatrics, we specialize in providing the gold standard of pediatric medicine for all stages from infancy to young adults.
This office will no longer accept NEW patients whose parents choose NOT to vaccinate their children. Holland Pediatrics is a vaccinating practice. The doctors and nurse practitioners feel very strongly that ALL children should be protected against vaccine-preventable illnesses. We respect the fact that parents can choose NOT to vaccinate their children for a variety of reasons, and this policy shall not discriminate on the basis of member’s coverage under a benefit program, payor, age, sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, handicap, health status, source or amount of payment, or utilization of medical or mental health services or supplies or other unlawful basis. However, we have a greater responsibility to protect ALL the patients in our practice, especially our most vulnerable patients – infants and patients with weakened immune systems – from exposure to vaccine-preventable illnesses like Whooping Cough (Pertussis), Measles, and Chicken Pox.
Brad Feldstein, MD Lynn Dever, MD Thomas Coyte, MD
Sadia Mufti, MD Scott Travor, MD Pamela Naval-Blyden, MD
Anju Bieler, DO Deborah Pulver, MD Debbie Harvey, CRNP
Barbara Kuns, CRNP Zhenya Bolotin, CRNP Lauren Shafer, CRNP, Jillian Condran, CRNP.
ARRIVE ON TIME
• Greeting and check-in
(form completion if needed).
• Greeting and escort to your exam room.
• Recording vital signs
(height, weight, blood pressure, temperature).
• Updating medical history.
• Providing care as recommended.
• Post-provider care instructions
(patient education if needed).
• Check-out and departure activities.
We accept most major insurance.
To confirm that we take yours, please call the specific office you plan to visit.
We are affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia.
Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
5501 Old York Road
Philadelphia, PA 19141